- General examination and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and small rodents, ferrets, and birds
- Immunization of dogs and cats; certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- Online pharmacy for inexpensive, easy access to the medications your pet requires
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
Our staff is highly trained in general soft tissue surgery, laser surgery and orthopedic procedures. We use the safest possible anesthetics and
monitoring equipment to ensure your pet's safety. Low stress, pain free surgery is our goal!
Please call 502 867-0740 or use our contact form. We're happy to help.